Thread: US Timeline Brave New World
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 11:03   #2
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Brave New World

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Finished season 2 last night and thought it was excellent. This is the kind of series which would have benefited from a full season so what is going to be season 3 could continue into now in season 2 and the story can evolve and continue.

Onto Brave New World now. I feel like I am doomed to repeat the same mistake as Warrior Nun. I won't be watching 7 eps this time though, it looks really bad. It is going to get a one episode try and then I am moving into Cursed which looks very good.
I've just see a post saying if someone is going to watch Brave New World make sure you watch 2 episodes as it doesn't kick off until the end of episode 2.