Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2020
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2020, 20:44   #152
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Summer 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just finished Warrior Nun, and I can safely say it did not disappoint.

Totally enjoyed it, and I really hope they do Season 2, it finished on a hell of a cliff hanger.
we are at polar opposites, it is terrible. The acting is hollow and the series is all fluff with no substance. In the first episode I thought "great, they are taking the time to do a proper origin story and add some depth to the character" but it just doesn't move on from there. The only thing this series is good for is an out of season tourism advert for the Spanish Tourist Board. I painfully persevered through seven episodes praying (pun intended) that it was going to go up and gear and get going but it doesn't and episode seven put the nail in the coffin for me.

Spoiler: 
Why are they fretting over her being shot when they know she can heal and come back from the dead? Stuff like this does my head in, it is unrealistic drama for the sake of the story which is not in keeping with the rules they have already established and thus spoils the realism factor for the series when they contradict themselves.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote