View Single Post
Old 15-03-2020, 15:52   #41
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...test-wild-boar

The suspension was served for the doping offence so I'm not really sure why this matters now. Up until now from the 2015 offence he's been presumably clean. I mean they submit multiple samples pre fight and post fight as well as random drop ins throughout training camps. So as above, even if found to be true. The ban would've still been 2 years. Farmer gains some media money and comes back for a bigger hush payment now that Fury is worth tenfold more than he was in 2015. This is all.

Canelo P4P #1, highest grossing boxer post Mayweather era and Golden Boy golden goose tested positive pre and post Golovkin, displaying all the tell-tale signs of steroid use, threw the same excuse as everyone else does, Wild Boar. Money made it vanish fairly quickly in the following years. Also only served a 6 month ban.

Just a reference story regarding politics and corruption inside the sport.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 15-03-2020 at 15:58.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote