View Single Post
Old 24-02-2020, 10:41   #40
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2

Nah I'd agree. It'd make sense that he got so adjusted to winning with a single style that he had no answer for it.

I like Ruiz. He's a likeable guy. Unsure why he's been written off. Fury basically did the same thing with the added benefit of a small militias worth of cocaine. I hope he feels the pain of the let down and does something about it. The guy could easily sign a fight with a top 10 at any point and a single win puts him right back amongst it. Mexican fans are huge to PPV boxing in the US. Canelos draw is statement to it. I know at the very least he's in some sort of training and they're looking to set up a fight with Chris Arreola. By no means a huge fight but a tuneup fight that'd give him access to the big lads without an issue.

Anyway a rematch thats been thrown around for June would allow everyone to settle their affairs before squaring off against each other late this year or early next.

Kal Yafai next week with Garcia and Vargas too. Throw in some UFC with Ngannou the month after, Khabib and Ferguson the month after that. Dubois and Joyce. Beterbiyev is well worth a watch too. Not a bad start to the year with no signs of slowing down. Canelo pencilled in for May, Joshua for June, potentially Fury for June.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 24-02-2020 at 11:08.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote