View Single Post
Old 23-02-2020, 17:26   #36
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder 2

Fury and Joshua want each other. Wilder can swivel. The rematch clause being activated only retires him should a third match taking place.

This is what I meant though. Wilder winning would've stopped a third without mandatory fights. Doesn't even have the belt now and he's still managing to hold the division hostage. The guy isn't going to learn to box in half a year, after that shocking stinker of a performance he shouldn't be anywhere near a rematch. Fury had a year to find ways to pick him apart. Give him another 6 months and it can only get worse.

Joshua walks Wilder down and ends him in two rounds.
Usyk systematically dismantles him like Fury did.
Whyte scraps with him and puts him out cold.
Povetkin has a fair chance of decking him.
Ruiz gets on the inside and does a number on him.

Wilder is in serious trouble of vanishing overnight. Honestly I've got a feeling he'll take a bum fight with Charles Martin or something.

Fury's career is complete with a win against Joshua. It's complete even with a loss in fairness now.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 23-02-2020 at 17:31.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote