Thread: US Timeline Agents Of Shield
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 18:54   #13
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Agents Of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I like the way that, at first, it started to tie in with the movies
yup, I think of AoS as Avengers: the tv series. It follows a similar theme apart from the SHIELD guys don't have special abilities. The production quality is excellent and the special effects and action scenes are top notch. It always feels very real and you can believe they are where are whether it is SHIELD HQ, the plane or anywhere else. I love this series and would gladly see it run for the duration of the MCU. I know they need to keep it fresh and they have introduced new characters to add to the story lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
The DC shows, on the other hand, I like all of them. I like the way that although the are nearly all in the same "Universe" (or multiverse, as they are nearly all set on different Earths), they all have their own atmosphere, and that atmosphere can change. Arrow, for instance, is more serious than Flash, and less "Sci Fi" than either Flash or Legends of Tomorrow.
true and I have said for a long time that I prefer the DC series over the Marvel/Netflix series but what is doing my head in at the moment is stringing out the bad guy story lines. I was hoping they were going to learn the lesson last season with Arrow but they are now making the same mistakes in Flash. How many opportunities are going to pass by to stop/put down a bad guy who you know is out to kill you and everyone else. It is that bad atm I feel like they should do an honest trailer for it and clip the scenes to together where they have them and then let them go.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote