Thread: US Timeline Agents Of Shield
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2018, 18:25   #1
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Agents Of Shield

What a finale, couldn't dig anything up other than a season one thread.

Show gets better as it goes on, you can see they wrote this to serve as a finale though should it have come to that. Got ages to wait for season 6 but now I'm really struggling to get anywhere with the idea there could be a Secret Warriors reboot/spinoff after AoS ends with Daisy Johnson leading the way. This down to the realization after the finale of just how good of a character Fitz really has become. He became a major player during season 4 and his portrayal of The Doctor before again being a top character in season 5. The Doctor Fitz plot twist when removing the inhibitor from Daisy was a marvelous piece of tv.

Whether 6 is the last or not remains to be seen. It's just not AoS if they can't keep the core team together. So I'm not sure how well a Secret Warriors show would do. Could have a lot to do with fan reaction to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...ecret_Warriors

In which Chloe Bennet portrays Quake in an animated version.