View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 09:10   #57
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: What are your best and worse TV ads?

The 'Paula the cow' advert for Dr Oetker's new yoghurt range. It's one of the euro adverts, dubbed into the language of the country it's transmitted in.

The lip sync on this is truly dire...

---------- Post added at 09:10 ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikthius View Post
I tried to find a thread with advert music in it, but i could not find one.

Anyway, does anyone know who sings and what song is in hte orange pay and go animals advert???

I cant find it on commercial beats

ik
According to http://www.songofthesalesman.co.uk/ the 2008 ad features Simple Kid & the track is Lil' King Kong...
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote