Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 13:14   #7919
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
You didn't. I was simply making my position clear for posterity.

---------- Post added at 13:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

Indeed there is, but my point is that freedom of movement allows criminals to come here in in the first place. If they weren't simply waved through, criminals wouldn't be here to commit crimes in the UK(assuming that we carry out any necessary border checks). Ending freedom of movement would improve the quality and allow us to adjust the quantity of immigrants.
Thank you for replying to a point I didn’t make - much appreciated...

For posterity, I would like to point out that I have no intention of stealing either Meghan or Kate from the Princes Harry and William...

How will ending Freedom of Movement affect the rising number of non-EU migrants coming into the U.K.?
Quote:
Net migration to the UK from countries outside the European Union has hit its highest level for 15 years, the Office for National Statistics says.

Figures show 261,000 more non-EU citizens came to the UK than left in the year ending September 2018 - the highest since 2004.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 28-02-2019 at 13:17.