Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2018, 09:25   #662
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob King View Post
I been trying to watch the world Cup uhd and tried both the V6 box and the my LG Uhd smart TV connecting to the bbc iplayer both buffers soo much I have 200 mb speed I just don't know what to try next have rebooted modem a few times incase it helps but never does any help please
There probably isn't anything wrong in your home. As far as I know, everyone is getting these problems. All I can suggest is to keep trying it, and hope the problems get fixed quickly.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote