View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 18:19   #14609
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Went to the O2 Leeds last night to see The Damned - not my usual fare, but a friend had a couple of spare tickets, so thought "what the hell"…

The supporting act (The Nightingales) weren’t my cup of tea (post-punk thrash shouty alt-rock), but I enjoyed the first hour of The Damned set (stuff from the 80s, 90s, & 21st century), then it got a bit too punky for me for the last half hour (their mid-late 70s punk era), but all in all, it was a mostly enjoyable experience- never too old to try something different.

Captain Sensible was a bit cheeky at the end of the gig - he got one of the roadies to bring him a change of tops, and he put on a Crystal Palace football shirt to wave goodbye to the audience…
Stick to the Proms Hugh

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Finally got round to destroying a couple of hardrives from old pcs. Turns out they are hard to destroy. Used a sledgehammer in the end, very satisfying.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote