View Single Post
Old 19-02-2023, 20:35   #223
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
We are still waiting for a price rise notification but from l can ascertain they are being rolled out to customers over a period of a couple of months.
No news is good news Den. Have you done a deal in the last 6 or so months, if so you might get away with it.

I've done a deal, paying less than I was before. Mainly hesitated as I might be moving to a non cabled area this year, but VM promise not to charge cancellation charges if this is the case. We'll see....

The RPI + 3.8% increases and non cancellation during the contract is something to be aware of, but on balance I've gone for it. Took over an hour from when my call was answered to get the deal/ price screwed down, no wonder they want to stop this farce every year. Tremendous waste of everyone's time, doubtless they hope most are apathetic/can't be bothered. Good business model I guess. Might backfire in these 'tight' times though.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote