View Single Post
Old 13-10-2022, 17:25   #677
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: GB News / Talk TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I don’t know how it can be denied there hasn’t been vaccine injuries with Covid-19 vaccinations.

British Medical Journal: https://www.bmj.com/content/377/bmj.o1565
I guess it depends on what she said.

Did she say there have been some rare occurrences or did she say there was a more systematic risk? I don't believe the vaccine has proven to be any less safe than other vaccines.

It looks like she said:

Quote:
The latest investigation relates to an interview with the author Naomi Wolf in which she claimed women were being harmed by Covid-19 vaccines as part of an effort to “to destroy British civil society”.
Which is obviously quite different to saying there have been reported injuries or side effects.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote