View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 22:25   #578
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: GB News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
but when you read of the self-harm/suicide rates of those denied support for transition, it concerns me.
When you look into the stories of those that regret transitioning or detranstioned - you’ll be even more concerned

Quote:
I also think it is wrong for anyone to use the subject to witch-hunt those who disagree with them, whichever side of the discussion/argument they are on…
Agreed, but I think you may find the hate, is not on the side you may think it is.