View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 17:08   #7062
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Daughter got burgled yesterday evening, broke a window round the back and got away with all her jewelry including her wedding & engagement rings and one she inherited from my mother. After the police left we started cleaning up and found they also taken the vacuum cleaner!!

So late night for us and just what you need before an early start to travel from West Yorkshire to Llandudno to help my elderly aunty make funeral arrangements for my uncle who died on Tuesday.
Terrible thing to happen, All your personal things gone , They are the lowest of the low, I just wish they could catch these monsters and severely punish them. My thoughts go out to all of you at this sad time, too,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote