View Single Post
Old 29-01-2022, 22:09   #7058
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Daughter got burgled yesterday evening, broke a window round the back and got away with all her jewelry including her wedding & engagement rings and one she inherited from my mother. After the police left we started cleaning up and found they also taken the vacuum cleaner!!

So late night for us and just what you need before an early start to travel from West Yorkshire to Llandudno to help my elderly aunty make funeral arrangements for my uncle who died on Tuesday.
My sympathies, it's really horrible. We got security cameras and lights after we were burgled twice in a few months, I like the idea that the police will possibly know the horrible scrotes and hopefully take them off the scene. At least you're heading off to a nice part of the welsh coast although not in the best of circumstances.
daveeb is online now   Reply With Quote