View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 10:07   #7054
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Daughter got burgled yesterday evening, broke a window round the back and got away with all her jewelry including her wedding & engagement rings and one she inherited from my mother. After the police left we started cleaning up and found they also taken the vacuum cleaner!!

So late night for us and just what you need before an early start to travel from West Yorkshire to Llandudno to help my elderly aunty make funeral arrangements for my uncle who died on Tuesday.
Hope your daughter gets her things back Grim. Having sentimental things stolen is very upsetting even if they are covered by insurance and knowing someone's been in your home is also hard to come to terms with.

I guess by now you are at least on your way to Llandudno but stay safe and I hope your being there for your Auntie helps her at this sad time. <<<hugs>>>