View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 18:19   #6465
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Guess this should be on the happy thread, though John would certainly disagree.

I told him I hated the changes (see my earlier post ) and he banished me to the garden whilst he moved everything back. Being deaf he doesn't realise how loud he talks at times so his very loud comments about 'bloody women' were heard by several neighbours.

Haven't got the nerve to tell him that he forgot to replace the large area rug. Guess I will leave that for after his Whiskey arrives.

Love him to bits.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I can understand all that is happening, We are going round the bend chopping and changing to stop the boredom, On another note, I have a frozen shoulder and I have started to do some excercise for it, I just hope the pain eases off each time ,as it is really painful just now !
gentle <<hugs>> nash.

I ended up having steroid injections into my shoulder which reduced the pain and enabled me to have physiotherapy. Must be 5/6 years ago now and I still get the odd twinge.