View Single Post
Old 16-07-2014, 20:23   #120
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
2 months ago I got a confirmation letter regarding my heart surgery appointment to be carried out yesterday, booking in at 07.30am.
I arrived at the hospital where all my personal information was recorded inc height and weight plus blood pressure.
2hrs later the consultant approached me and advised there was a problem!
The procedure could not go ahead because he was not familiar with the particular procedure to be carried out, and no one was available until tomorrow (thursday)so would I come back.
[Turns out someone in the office noted heart procedure will get Dr A to carry out, not realising it required Dr B who was on holiday and more than capable to do the job]
That must have been upsetting raging bull. I can almost imagine how you must have been feeling running up to the Consultant dropping his bombshell. I have to psyche myself up to have some of my treatments and to then have them cancelled for no fault of my own leaves me feeling sick.

Fingers crossed you will have your surgery tomorrow without a hitch and the outcome will be as you hope.