View Single Post
Old 18-02-2008, 20:20   #42
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal - Would you be opting out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I got an ad blocking program on a disc that used to block all ads weather they were Embedded or pop up, if VM go ahead with this fool of a scheme i will just install it again
I have been using adblock for a good year or so and it works fine for me. My problem here is the fact that it looks like VM are going to ride rough shod over the customers privacy. VM no doubt will change the contract to suit them so they can give your private information to this company that they have signed up with..

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/