Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 11:26   #6058
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It's almost laughable that within your mindset - you want Brexit thwarted and then expect us Brexiteers to sit there and smile happy as if we will have to accept what's happening and get over it, make no mistake, we will not get over it and we will fight tooth and nail if we have to, to save democracy in this country, there will be no bridge building whatsoever with anybody who supports this disgusting, treacherous action to overturn a democratic decision.

Don’t dare to tell me of my mindset you know nothing about it, just as you keep rattling on about me not telling you this and that , hypocrite much ?

Actually, your and I jostling is done on this subject I’ll seek conversations with those willing to have a discussion. Best wishes

Last edited by mrmistoffelees; 09-01-2019 at 11:28. Reason: Adding