Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 12:33   #392
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Season 2018/2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
I mean the entire point was to highlight the dire standard of refereeing across the board and frequent inconsistency, the game was already lost at 1-0 that's irrelevant and I didn't even argue that, there's no robbery here. Hence the following post about Martin Atkinson screwing Watford later that night. So I'm not worried about individual decisions. I'm worried about all of them, thus mentioning both Lanzini and Niasse received bans for exeggerating contact. If you can tell me. Paul Dummett brushing Salah on the arm leads to someone flopping forward and their legs giving way then I'll tell you Paul Dummett is Sergio Ramos.

I think Salah is one of the more honest strikers in the PL that's all, I agree the decision was a bit soft but the defender should have kept his hands to himself. Personally I can't wait for VAR as it will hopefully mitigate some of the dreadful refereeing decisions we've seen this year. I don't think the Salah penalty was one of those. You certainly can't compare it with the Ramos incident.