View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 11:03   #32
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: Password managers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You should be a salesman.

You can post long arguments all day if you want, but you wont change my opinion.

Its an unnecessary pain I dont need, and a waste of my time, having to dig out a bloody phone everytime I wont to login to something (and just to rub it in, get timed out after a few minutes).

You are obviously one of those who thinks everyone lives their life tied to a smart phone.

I dont (nor do I even have one).

Im not going to waste any more time on it, you think its great, I dont.

This topic is about Password Managers, so back to the subject.
My biggest concern was that you may not have understood what 2FA offers, how it works or why it is important. Your comment about smartphones has goes quite a way in reinforcing that for you. You do not need a smartphone at all for 2FA. You can install 2FA authentication applications on any computer. Obviously, installing it on the same computer you user your auto-fill password manager on is not advisable, but it certainly is possible and workable to do so. Just don't let your machine get stolen. Perhaps build a 20ft wall around your home or something.

Last edited by idi banashapan; 25-01-2021 at 11:11.