View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 12:24   #3510
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This happened to a late friend of mine. He was charged for a PPV film that he never watched, so they refunded it. The second time it happened they refused to credit the amount back so he paid it (against my advice) and cancelled phone, BB & TV.

For the sake of the cost of a PPV film they lost out on these three services for about eight years between when he cancelled and his death.

If they stopped doing this sort of thing maybe the constant price rises could stop; I personally wouldn't entertain the thought of paying for something i'd not purchased.
Yeah happened to my Mum twice. She didn't order anything but was billed for 2 movies on consecutive months. First time they refunded her second time they didn't. It's a farce.