View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 12:18   #4960
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

We had a bit of snow (which froze solid on my dad's car this.morning)

I took my niece up to Stansted as her girlfried was arriving from Glasgow, but she was stuck on the plane for nearly an hour, as it was to icey to de plane.

I was clock watching as the car park has 1 hour free upto 2 hours £1, then jumps to £23 :O

Luckily she got off.

Why did it take so poxy long.

I won't even go there as regard to the rip off parking fee's. I mean to drop off and collect from the front of the terminal building costs £3.60 for 10 minutes, after that it leaps to £50, pray you don't get caught in a exit queue.

There is a special scheme for a discount if you live within 10 miles, I'm just over that so don't qualify.