View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 20:33   #4953
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Our Sainsbury's was heaving, massive queue to get in and out. Fortunately I was on foot.

Don't forget those shoppers having a family reunions in the middle of the aisles and the lardy chicanes waddling about. Then there's the old'uns that forgot their glasses and stand a mile from the shelf to see what they want.

Then there's Mrs Twiddle purse who insists on paying the exact amount in loads of small coins.
Then those who park their trolley in front of the self and blcok it off, then those trolleys with fragile stuff at the bottom and spuds and beer on top.

Don't get me started on the mobililty scooter, that I would personally ban form inside every shop.