View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 01:47   #4788
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Beauty and the Beast is superb.

Tbh Ghost in the Shell was a bit of an anti climax for me. It is very thought provoking and makes you wonder what things are going to be like in the future with regards to cybernetics and it also did a good job of conveying the Japanese ethos of the spirit world etc. The thing which let it down for me though was the whole thing felt a bit hollow because they kept the whole thing very focused and didn't expand enough on the universe she lives in to make it feel real for me. The best analogy I can think of and can compare it to is the new Judge Dredd film. I thought it was really good and enjoyed it for what it is but the whole thing was based in a tower block and didn't expand on the world of the future and show you how everyone lives.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote