View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 20:14   #4786
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
Its been seriously panned by the critics/box office revenue, bet it'll be a cult film in a few years though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
If you take a classic animé and make a live version there are many who consider that as sacrelage. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it and can compair it to the original.
I haven't seen the original but I am guessing that is what has happened. The film I saw was a decent, competent, entertaining film which looked amazing in terms of how it was shot. It's not the greatest film of the year or anything but it's better than the reviews that are coming out.

There was also a backlash against the casting of a white American actor to play a part which many perceived as being an Asian character (the creator has said the race isn't important, given the story it would make sense why) so that may have played a part.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote