View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 10:13   #608
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
There are similarly well educated scientists of the opposite opinion, including from Harvard and to the advisers to governments around the world so I fail to see why that's relevant.

You equally have no such qualifications.

The only person mocking here is you mocking me in this thread for having the audacity to believe the UK government could be wrong.

Singapore have just banned travel from the UK as a result of us making no efforts to contain the virus. It's only a matter of time before we are Italy - a fact acknowledged by your experts.
That’s it. You are now banned (quarantined) from this thread. Sick of your pathetic repetitive nonsense and FYI I do have healthcare qualifications, that are required for the health and social care work I have done for over 25 years. I trust the science and experts. This has absolutely nothing to do with which side of the political fence I reside on.