Thread: Meghan/Harry
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 10:17   #155
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Meghan/Harry

Quote:
Quote from The Sun:
Prince Harry has been told to "get the hell out" by furious Americans after calling the First Amendment "bonkers".

The Duke of Sussex was hit with backlash after complaining about the US constitution on a podcast, while admitting he doesn't fully understand it.

Talking about life in LA, his family and future plans on Dax Shepard's Armchair Expert, Harry said: "I've got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers.

"I don't want to start going down the First Amendment route because that's a huge subject and one which I don't understand because I've only been here a short time.

"But, you can find a loophole in anything. You can capitalise or exploit what's not said rather than uphold what is said."

One outraged American wrote on social media: "If he has a problem with the constitution then he can go back to Britain."

And another blasted: "Get the hell out of America."
Looks like he's queered his pitch over the pond.