View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 13:15   #16
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
Re: Electric Toothbrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Well played that man

To be honest I've never been normal, and find it odd that dentists (who make their money dealing with bad teeth) are falling over themselves to promote something that will (apparently) reduce their income . .
I think they hope that you buy the actual toothbrush, and brushes there for RRP rather than "1/2" RRP from Amazon or Boots etc

much like they recommend a certain brand mouthwash, which varies on what stand they have in the foyer, but is always more expensive than in supermarket

I miss the days when my dentist was an actual NHS dentist, rather than a private firm which does NHS. Always used to see the same guy, who is now retired. I remember asking him one time which toothpaste is best, his answer was simply "whichever you like the taste of the most, they all do the same thing and have to be approved"
admars is offline   Reply With Quote