Thread: Nuclear Fusion
View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 12:40   #2
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Nuclear Fusion

Very interesting link Cobby. I wonder, if sometime far in the future, they will be able to produce a scaled down version that can be used to power transport.

After all the original idea of using batteries to generate enough power for a car had people saying that you would need a trailer the same size as the car in order to cope with the shear weight and size of the batteries needed and look at us now.

The one thing I know is that it will be my Grandson who will be the one in my family to witness the great strides that Nuclear Fusion could provide to help the world in the future.

I just hope that those that have the funds to finance the work now will not restrict the benefits in any self centred quest for an extortionate financial gain if their investment bears fruit in the future.