View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 20:47   #13
rtho782
cf.addict

rtho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nice
Re: Added TV service now reduced to 100Mbps from 200mbps

I'm not disputing that I gave notice to cancel - which is in effect a package change to "none", or that I then told them to keep it, in effect a package change to "350m BB and 4GB Sim", cancelling or changing package is obviously my right.

Doesn't mean it's fair enough that they mess up and cancel my phone anyway when they had 2 weeks notice *not* to cancel it does it? I mean, it seems they agree with me in the end as they've paid for my replacement phone.

The conversation went like this: "Would you like to tie in for 18m and we can give you a further discount" "No thanks, I don't want a new minimum term. But I guess I'll stay on the same terms as I had" "Ok that's fine, I'll process that for you now" "So My services won't terminate?" "no, everything will carry on as it was" "Ok, perfect, thanks!"

The only way it's my fault is if you say I should have expected VM to be so useless and inept that they were somewhere between incompetent and lying and would in fact cancel my mobile phone anyway. I guess, perhaps in that you're right. I'd dealt with them before and knew their staff were useless.

Definitely seems to be an ongoing issue with VM being inept and unable to communicate internally between media and mobile - after posting about this in various places someone reached out and told me they have a Mobile sim that has carried on working ~6m *after* they cancelled their services as VM are inept. Free data I suppose?

Last edited by rtho782; 10-05-2021 at 20:52.
rtho782 is offline   Reply With Quote