View Single Post
Old 15-03-2021, 16:06   #23
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New boiler recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
All the TVR's I had installed (British Gas) buggered up after a couple of years. I replaced the lot with ordinary valves and had no problems since.

I've had quotes for a new boiler over the last few years and all insisted I had to have TVR's fitted . . I'm still keeping the old boiler limping along
Sadly there comes at time when cosmetic surgery/valve replacements no longer work and one is forced to admit age and gravity have taken over and one has no choice but to replace the old boiler with a new model