View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 17:12   #18
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: New boiler recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Hi all,

I moved into a new place last year and the boiler is about 20 years old and isn't operating as efficiently as it should. No surprise really seeing it's age.

I'm keen to get it replaced in the summer and wondered what you would all recommend.

The current setup: A system boiler with hot water cylinder in the airing cupboard upstairs. There are then water tanks in the loft that I'm keen to get out of there too.

What I would like is a new combi boiler and to rip out the old tanks in the loft and also the big hot water cylinder which would free up space.

It is a 4 bedroom house, one bathroom with bath, and one en suite which has a shower.
We would quite like to be able to have baths and shower at the same time so I'm thinking it's going to have to be a pretty powerful Combi.

What would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance for your replies.
Going back to the OP - we have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24ri, and it manages two power showers at the same time.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote