View Single Post
Old 24-12-2020, 20:17   #818
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Sirius said that there are plenty of free VPN's that aren't dodgy, which I took to mean that they are as good as the paid ones. Is this not the case? What i'm really wanting to know is what extra do you get for your money?

Also, how do the free ones make their profit? Even if they aren't dodgy as such do they, for example, sell on certain details of your internet traffic to advertisers or something?

Why would a customer like yourself who'se used both paid and free services ever pay for a VPN ever again?
what i meant was that there are free VPN providers not run by dodgy providers. A paid service will nearly always give you a much better option. The option i always look for is that the provider does not keep logs. You never know when a dodgy law will come in to effect that removes yet more privacy and freedom. Not that i am doing anything dodgy i just don't see why my surfing the net should be watched.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote