View Single Post
Old 16-12-2019, 18:23   #7032
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Getting my annual trial free month of Amazon Prime again, before i cancel in the New year (again) - handy at Xmas time Had it a week and think i've seen everything worth watching as far as tv/movies go.. Unless i'm missing something - please direct me to something worthwhile and British made if i am ! (watched Good Omens)

Don't know why people subscribe for a year. Outside of Xmas time i find Amazon deliver with a day or 2 anyway even if you don't have Prime.
For us, because where we live, they don’t deliver within a day or two if you choose the free 3-5 day delivery. They take 3-5 days.

Also the order deadline for next day delivery is quite late in the evening for many products, if we want something sent to family in Glasgow same day delivery is often available, and when we’re off the mainland they will still deliver free of charge, even though it takes a little longer.

Plus there’s a ton of box sets there I never saw on tv due to not having sky, or having young kids, so I’m doing years of catch up.

And The Boys is really good.