View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 13:40   #53
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

I don't think you understand the point I am trying to make. Life experiences and everything you go through will mould your future self but there has got to be something there to build on to start off with. The best example of this I can think of is James T. Kirk and Chris Pine in Star Trek 2009. I didn't even think about it at time or even notice it because I was more worried about the story and technology but in retrospect Chris Pine did an amazing job in presenting us with a younger more reckless Kirk which we can identify with and knowing the characters future, see the events which shape him into the person we know today. In the subsequent films I didn't think "oh there is Chris Pine trying to be Kirk" because I know him to be somebody different, I watched it believing that that truly is the young James Kirk.

This dude doesn't do that with his performance of Han Solo and had might as well be random smuggler X who is borrowing the Millennium Flacon.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote