View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:18   #48
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

I know what you mean but i am talking about the little things like his accent, the way he talks and smiles etc. I appreciate that his attitude and demeanor (sp) will change through experience and i respect that as it makes sense and contributes to my "realism factor". They should have hired a vocal touch plus whoever to get the right voice, charm and swagger. I very much doubt that they have cleverly written the story so that he starts the film with a personality that is unfamiliar to us and by the end of the film he is a mirror image of Han Solo based on his experiences.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote