View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 11:25   #46
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

I can, I am not going to watch it. When I watch this I don't for 1 second believe this dude is Han Solo and if it wasn't for the fact that I knew the film was about him I would never make the connection. If you showed me some footage of him minus Chewie etc and asked me who he reminded me of I wouldn't have a clue. Lucas Film have a responsibility to find an actor (or train one) who can impersonate Han Solo as we know him and the way he talks, the inflections and body language. Nothing about this guy is Han Solo and tbh if they don't care and are willing to cast anybody then I would have done it for free for them. At least I would have studied the films and watched them a million times to try and get Han down to a T. I am not really getting what the story is supposed to be about from the trailer and for me there are no positives in this trailer which make me want to watch it (ever). This is the first time I have ever had an opportunity to talk about a film like this due to the rarity of the saga and story line (and the first time I have ever wanted to) but for me this film is all about risk and I am not prepared to risk it ruining the Han Solo character for me plus others such as Lando. I am quite happy to live in ignorant bliss and pretend it doesn't exist.

No No No No No

Last edited by General Maximus; 09-04-2018 at 11:33.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote