View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 19:19   #13
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 30 more areas selected for cabling by VM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesteev View Post
Middleton is HFC build and has been in design/deploy for a few years now. This pre-dates project lightning by some considerable time. There is quite a bit in West Yorkshire planned but not in areas that would surprise you.
Indeed it is HFC. Was planned a bit before VM got the hang of FTTP and started build last year.

Pre-dated Lightning but rolled into it later on.

I'm aware of much of the stuff in West Yorkshire - the villages to the east of Leeds are next I believe and they are going to be FTTP.

Held up now waiting on a couple of different things before releasing some more homes. Build will likely carry on a bit at a time for a couple of years yet.

---------- Post added at 19:19 ---------- Previous post was at 19:17 ----------

The bit I'm looking forward to seeing includes a very awkward part of London alongside a large town that's currently unserved in the South-East.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote