View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 09:55   #2291
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
I understand the streaming services have a bit of a time lag, I noticed that for the first 2 games that the BBC Live updates were quicker than the action on the TV.

The issue I thought was strange, that if both parties are watching the same game on Amazon Prime, surely one device shouldn't be a minute behind the other? There could be factors in play that could cause this, but on the surface, there shouldn't be this much time difference.

Thinking about it, there was a lag between SD and HD channels, maybe the Xbox PQ is a lower resolution than a TV app - Still a long delay between the two though.
There are reporters at the games feeding events to BBC, Sky, etc.

The BBC probably have access to live feeds from the grounds as well. Sky certainly will.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote