View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 02:49   #2282
newapollo
cf.addict

newapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant future
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Channel 554 did not show up under the Sports channels despite myself frequently resetting the network connection ( Area 32) , however it showed under all channels search, and was available and working if I clicked on channel Free Sports HD (553) and then on next channel up.

Amazon Prime was showing and worked from the other Amazon Prime channels I accessed in the EPG and also from the app.

I had no problems with buffering or out of focus and the UHD was spot on.

I have a firestick, and also an X96 box both of which have UHD, and had no issues with either picture or quality which was perfect.

Sorry if it seems I wasn't interested in the match, I was, but wanted to test everything.( I knew Burnley would win ) Looking forward to Liverpool v Everton in UHD tomorrow.

Also had no issues with the Crystal Palace game which kicked off earlier.

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 ----------

Apologies should have said area 30, not 32
newapollo is offline   Reply With Quote