View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 23:32   #1032
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I’d imagine the number of subscriptions moving around in the last few weeks due to GoT to be infinitely small. It’s only been on for eight years. I know nobody who started watching this year.

“Everyday business decisions” would be GoT going on when it’s too late if that was deemed key content.
I wasn't suggesting it was anything to do with subscriptions moving around. I was saying it was an exercise in managing how it looks to the public, and also spreading out their public announcements/press releases, they may prefer the way an even spread of announcements is perceived by the public and business community to a splurge and then nothing.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote