View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 12:13   #10
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Labour was responsible for anti-Semitic discrimination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
It’s quite certain why all the finger pointing is at Corbyn, he was their leader. And the report quite rightfully exposes there was a lack of leadership.

I didn’t think the Labour brand could get any more tarnished, Blair government was a disgrace, with the illegal Iraq war and then ‘oh Jeremy Corbyn’ comes along and says hold my cup of tea.

People know my take on polling, but they do reflect a view. At this moment, the Tory government have not got a clue what they are up against with Covid. Current polling trends have Labour slightly above Conservatives, or just under. Labour should be 20 points ahead by now, even I say that. Labour die hards blame Starmer. But is it just people cannot bring themselves to vote for such a tarnished party, regardless of their policies?
Did it only start when he became leader? Did the offenders only join the party after he became leader? The mentality behind it all, has been there a very long time.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote