View Single Post
Old 14-10-2020, 22:43   #3449
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Almost all of those in the national interest and worthy of nationalisation. Only cars appear to exist in a genuinely competitive market. The rest are oligopolies, so consumers don’t benefit from perfect equilibrium in pricing.
Great swerve, worthy of Beckham, but All very not relevant in the slightest.

Quote:
I'd be hugely interested to read on how the mass privatisations of the 1980s and 1990s were all companies that previously existed in the private sector.
Well they all did exist (apart from BT) in the private sector and the only one I’ll give you in national interest is water, and only due to the time period.

My point being, across the several recent posts, is that the State creates nothing. Anything the state has is Either stolen from or gifted by it’s Citizens.