View Single Post
Old 17-10-2019, 08:59   #14024
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
A few years ago now, but our daughter's first car insurance quote was ridiculous. We found leaving her as the main driver but adding us as additional drivers brought the price down loads (it even made a difference which order we added the additional drivers - me before Mrs G was a few £'s cheaper).
Thank you that is what we have done now he is the main driver, his Dad as a named driver, no black box and it even worked out cheaper despite no black box. The only thing is because he is 17 he could not pay the insurance up monthly something to do with they don't give 17 year olds credit so in the end just under £1600 was paid upfront to DL as he now has a multi car discount as it is who I'm with.

Thanks again I would never have thought of doing this plus tbh he was not keen on the black box so he is delighted tbh.

So on your advice he saves around £400 better in his pocket Thank you..

Last edited by weenie; 17-10-2019 at 09:03.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote