View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 13:47   #14017
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Will do Jo, not been on much been busy visiting my friend in hospital, getting away on spa overnights courtesy of eldest son and Mands, annoying my sister with my now busy and totally selfish lifestyle which she seems to really hate when her hubby contacts D only to be told no can do and it's great tbh and really appreciate that D has taken everything over in regards to all communication.

But you know what my Dad did in the end so really is it any wonder we're taking nothing to do with things anyway she is the executor so really nothing to do with me nor mine.

Plus I am now in contact with my Mum's family and it is wonderful meeting cousin's, Aunt and Uncles etc and guess what they all say the same thing, can you guess?

Next week I'm having an Aunt over and we plan on looking through the pictures that I got and she is going to put names to the faces which I'm really looking forward too.

I have found out a lot of things some good some bad but what is upsetting is just how a family's heart can be ripped apart and who suffered the most was the family i never got the chance to meet until now and how my Mum must have been torn in two.

Last edited by weenie; 12-10-2019 at 13:53.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote