View Single Post
Old 16-07-2014, 23:31   #122
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
2 months ago I got a confirmation letter regarding my heart surgery appointment to be carried out yesterday, booking in at 07.30am.
I arrived at the hospital where all my personal information was recorded inc height and weight plus blood pressure.
2hrs later the consultant approached me and advised there was a problem!
The procedure could not go ahead because he was not familiar with the particular procedure to be carried out, and no one was available until tomorrow (thursday)so would I come back.
[Turns out someone in the office noted heart procedure will get Dr A to carry out, not realising it required Dr B who was on holiday and more than capable to do the job]
Hope you don't get disappointed again raging bull, sending you my best wishes and may I wish you speedy recovery after your surgery.