View Single Post
Old 16-07-2011, 18:55   #31
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky to freeze prices until 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redredlisa77 View Post
I have had both and i think there both as bad as each other vm are having a line rental increase of 91p in august but prices for sky are also going up for line rental as for skys 'Price freeze ' as normal there advertising is missleading us there will still be increases on there line rental or broadband services and i have seen on there website that there will be a slight increase for sports / movie packages. vm have recently done foc activation for all already excisting customers who applied for it via there web site and charged £20 for delivery of the box vm supply hd channels on there packages foc as long as you have the box they only charge extra if on movies and sports premiums. I am currently with vm now in my new home and am in a contract for this, i can and have called vm in past and upgraded and downgraded my packages sometimes puts me in contract but on the most when doing a downgrade no contract is needed. only thing i will say broadband with vm is 10 times better then sky will ever be .
Sky TV prices are frozen for existing customers , their line rental is going from 11.25 to 12.25 still a lot cheaper than 13.90 with VM , Skys basic line rental also includes evening and weekends unlike VM which is weekend only to add evening and weekend with VM is another 4.00. Sky BB has remained the same price.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote